Hard Gainer Tips

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday Morning Workout

Another good workout this morning. Since it looks like I'll actually be able to work out 3 times this week I'm doing a bit more of a normal 'split'. Monday I focused on the chest (still threw in some squats, but the focus was the chest), and today I focused on the back and arms. So Saturday will be some type of a leg focused day.

Today for the arm workout I did a curl tri-set. Basically what you do is three different curl sets together for one set. It looks something like this:
Barbell Curl: 6-10 reps
Hammer Dumbbell Curl: 6-10 reps
Reverse Barbell Curl: 6-10 reps

That's one set! Do about 3-4 sets of that and you'll feel a really good pump in your arms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home