Hard Gainer Tips

Monday, January 29, 2007

When I Can't Make it to the Gym....

I try to get in some sort of workout at home anyway, if I can!

So, this Saturday I slept in and didn't make it to the gym. Being that with my current schedule I can only make it to the gym twice a week, I didn't want to miss out completely. So here are some exercises you can do at home without a lot of equipment if you aren't able to get to the gym.

1- Pushups
Use different hand placements for a varied workout.

2- Chair Dips
Grab a chair and do some dips on it!

3- Resistance Curls
My wife has a set of 10 lbs dumbbells. A little light for doing curls. So, to pre-fatigue the muscle, I would hold them in place for as long as I could, then do some regular curls. This made it a lot harder to do the curls and also gave me a bit of a pump even though I was only using 10 lb weights.

4- Crunches
You just need a floor to do these.

The whole point here is that even though I wasn't able to make it to the gym this Saturday, at least I was able to do something. When it comes to motivation and dedication I've found that at least doing something is much better than doing nothing.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Great tip! Too many people make the excuse that they couldn't go to the gym so they don't do anything. These are some great ideas to help people workout anyway.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 29, 2007 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home