Hard Gainer Tips

Friday, January 26, 2007

Looking for Tips

Being a hard gainer, I'm always on the lookout for tips and advice. And after reading as much as I have, I feel I'm getting better at being able to cut through the crap and the same old same old stuff. So every now and then I read something that actually makes me go "huh, that's interesting...."

So here's the article that I read, check it out sometime and it may make you go "huh" as well.
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1608/is_9_20/ai_n6242981

The interesting things that I took from this was the concept of not doing as much bench but doing dips instead. I sort of disagree with this because everything I've read over the years recommends that the bench is great for building mass. But, I do agree that I need to incorporate more dips into my workout. So really, in the quest to gain muscle, I'm willing to experiment from time to time but I'm also smart enough to not revamp my whole routine based on every article that I read!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home