Hard Gainer Tips

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Back Again - Still Going Strong!

I haven't written here for a while now, but things are going rather well. As I've mentioned previously based on my schedule I really only have 2 days that I can actually make it to the gym. So I'm setting up a current program to make sure that I at least do some pushups, bodyweight squats, and crunches just about every day. Then when I hit the gym on Wednesday and Saturday the basis of those workouts is the big 3 lifts: bench press, squats, and dead-lifts. Then I work the rest of the workout around those based on how much time I have. Essentially following some of the exercises recommended in Arnold's book. There's the update for today! I'll start writing here more frequently as it helps to keep me on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home