Hard Gainer Tips

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Deadlifts Revisited

So lately I've been experimenting with the different ways of doing deadlifts to see which one I like better. I'm mainly experimenting with just using a regular barbell and using one of those special bars where you can actually stand in the middle of it for your deadlift. So far I'm not sure which one I like better. I figure I'll go back and forth between the two for the next couple of workouts before I make my final decision. Either way, its good to have a couple of different options to mix it up from time to time.

I've also been working on getting myself in the habit of doing at least some pushups every morning before breakfast and every night before I go to bed. Its been a great way to at least get in some exercise every day since I don't have time to go to the gym more than twice a week. Now I just need to find a good way to do bodyweight squats or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home